The second edition of the Festival de l’Excellence Normande (FÊNO) will be held from 10 to 12 September 2021 at Rouen’s Parc des Expositions.
Over 300 exhibitors look forward to greeting visitors in September, encouraging them to enjoy a unique experience, discovering all manner of things that are “made in Normandy”
Whether it concerns gastronomy, crafts, culture or innovation, across three days, there’ll be demonstrations, events, chances to meet regional producers, direct sales, shows and more.
In total, there’ll be six themed spaces to discover, spread out around the Rouen Parc des Expos de Rouen:
- À toutes jambes (made to move): focusing on means of transport and industries and sectors of the future – aeronautics, energy, start-ups, the maritime sector, logistics, transport, cars, sports
- Cœurs battants (made to move you): putting the spotlight on tourist sights, culture and leisure activities – live shows, heritage, publishing, cinema, music and more…
- Deux mains (made by expert hands): traditional know-how alongside cutting-edge innovation – arts and crafts, cosmetics, fashion, specialist crafts (working with glass, metal, flax, stone, wood and more), health, well-being and training
- L’eau à la bouche (made to make your tastebuds tingle): the whole range of Normandy’s gastronomy and farm produce in the one place – local produce (including seafood, dairy produce, sweet treats and much more), great chefs, eateries, bars, brasseries
- Grains de beauté (made to cherish): focusing on special areas, on land, in the countryside and at sea – agriculture, protected natural spaces, marine resources, local supportive economies, plus a farm and full-size stables…
- The Fêno boutique: for Normandy gems in fashion, craft, decoration and more.